Salmon Falls Resort has just launched a a new series of adventures for travelers seeking customized outdoor explorations in a small, private setting.
The resort’s new Adventure Specialist will help guests plan their perfect trip. In addition to the popular guided and self-guided fishing excursions, NEW experiences for 2021 include:
- Misty Fjords Floatplane Flightseeing—hop on a floatplane from the dock at Salmon Falls and experience the freedom of flight with a tour over the Misty Fjords National Monument, surrounding lakes and glacial bays
- Wildlife Watching Boat Safari—venture into the ocean on a guided zodiac in search of humpback or orca whales, seals, eagles, sea lions and bears
- Bear Watching—join an expert guide to safely and ethically view black bears in their natural habitat
- Oyster Farm Tour—learn more about the Alaska shoreline in a behind the scenes tour at the Hump Island Oyster Company and sample the world’s finest oysters
- Eco-Kayaking Tours—Paddlers of all skill levels will enjoy several tranquil hours out on the ocean exploring the waters of Clover Passage by kayak
Contact Salmon Falls Resort for more information: (907) 225-2752.
Be the first to comment on "Ketchikan adventures for independent travelers"